Cambodia - A Charismatic Place on Earth

I am thinking about Cambodia.  I close my eyes and see paddy fields in my imagination, I feel the warm air caressing my body, I can smell the paddy fields imbued with moisture.  I can see the cloudy sky on the water in the fields.  I look around and see the Charismatic Angkor Wat.  I see the people with happy faces offering their products on streets. This is Cambodia gentlemen.

I open my eyes and find myself sitting on my desk in front of my computer.  And I say to myself - Cambodia, stay still I am coming...     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.

Tips of visiting Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia) – Angkor Wat Guide

Do's and Don't - Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia Angkor Wat Tips Spare enough time to explore the staggering 400 Km 2 ...